Petzl OK Locking Carabiner
$13.95 – $19.95
Oval carabiner for use with pulleys and ascenders
Lightweight aluminum carabiner with a symmetrical oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys. Available in three locking systems (SCREW-LOCK, TRIACT-LOCK et BALL-LOCK)
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as
pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys
- Facilitates manipulations:
– fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
– Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
– the H-profile contributes to better grip, protects the markings from abrasion and reduces weight
- Available in three different locking systems:
– SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
– TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking system designed for frequent manipulation. Triple- action opening by raising and turning the sleeve, then pressing on the gate.
– BALL-LOCK: automatic locking system designed for frequent manipulation, with lock indicator. Triple-action opening by pressing on the green indicator, turning the sleeve, then pressing on the gate. The green button indicates when the gate is locked.
Screw Lock, Triact Lock, Ball Lock