-Insurance is mandatory through our insurance provider (included with rental).
– Must have valid U.S. or similar International drivers/motorcycle license.
– Riders must be at least 21 years of age.
– Helmets must be worn by all riders/passengers.
– Riders and passengers must sign a Liability and Rental Agreements at pick-up.
Major credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) required for $1,500.00 security deposit for each motorcycle.
-The motorcycle rental is based on availability. A 50% deposit is necessary to reserve your motorcycle rental.
-If cancelled 30 days or more prior to the rental date you will receive a 100% refund.
-If cancelled 29 – 15 days prior to the rental date you will receive a 50% refund.
-If cancelled 14 – 0 days prior to the rental date no refund.
-The reservation will be cancelled if you arrive later than one hour from your appointment time unless prior arrangements have been made. No refunds for early return.
-Reservations may be changed or modified up to 15 days prior to the rental date at no extra cost. Any changes or modifications made within 14 days of the rental date will be assessed following the cancellation policy.
- In the event of a no call / no show the renter will be charged for the entire duration of the reserved rental days. Example – you reserved the bike for 4 days , the renter will be charged for the 4 days rental on the credit card used for the reservation.
*A security deposit of $1,500 is required for each adventure motorcycle rental, which will be charged on your credit card. The security deposit does not include a service fee of $250 that will be added to the repair estimate in case of an incident. The Deposit will be credited back to your credit card upon the safe, incident-free return of the motorcycle. As the Renter, you are fully responsible for any and all damages (excluding normal wear & tear and mechanical breakdown) that happens to the motorcycle that you’ve rented until it is returned to us.
Nevada Adventure Rentals
3060 Mill Street
Reno, NV 89502