Petzl Micro Traxion
The MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-light (85 g), ultra-compact progress-capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient (91 %) thanks to its sealed ball bearings. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley
- Sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency (91 %)
- Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes.
- For use on 8 – 11 mm diameter ropes
- Rope installation diagrams engraved inside pulley
- Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and as an emergency ascender
- Weight: 85 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA